I constantly get the exceeding limit message when calling twitter api
even though I only make 2 calls in an hour. So I use rate_limit_status
to find out what happened. I found out that right after the reset
time, I would have about 68 hits remains. Fifteen minutes after that
all 150 hits will be used up. That leaves me only 15 minutes in an
hour to call the api before reaching the limit.

I thought that's probably I am on a shared hosting plan. If I get my
own dedicated IP, the problem will go away. So I change my ip from 7X.
126.92.192 to 7X.126.92.194. The problem remains!! Does the limit
apply to the whole network? Someone help me!