Agreed completely. I understand why people want scope for permissions ala
Facebook, but I quite like the way Twitter is.

The whole big issue here is that people seem to think DM's are a sacred medium
for secure communication when that simply isn't the case. A DM is just a normal
tweet directed at one person.

</2p>

Scott.