Randomness,

I don't have much experience in using OAuth or REST APIs from Excel
like this -- but I'd like to recommend that when you are attempting to
set a status that you put the status=xyz portion in the actual POST
body of the request (rather than on the query string). Make sure that,
at least in this exact example, that your signature base string
contains the status=xyz portion, properly escaped, as the very last
element of the base string.

Taylor