I just render a <script type=\"text/javascript\">window.close()</script> response. This does what I need. Thread closed. Thx anyway

    Ekki

On 9/26/2010 10:22 AM, CI-CUBE wrote:
Hi,

I'm running a GWT app with RPC Servlets, but use an HTTP Servlet for
the twitter auth callback. All and everything works just great except
for one thing... I don't need and don't wanna have any visibility of
the called callback... But no matter what I try, e.g. SC_NO_CONTENT,
it's always visible... is there any way to avoid this, or do I have to
create a dummy page with just one close button/or doing close
programmatically?

Thx 4 any comments,

Ekki

* GWT Rocks! * SmartGWT Rocks Even Harder! * GWT 2.0.3,
SmartGWT PRO 2.3, JRE 1.6.0_20, Eclipse 3.6 *
* Xcode 3.2.2 * iOS 3.0 (Base OS) *

--
Ekkehard Beier

www.ci-cube.biz www.myspace.com/CICUBE CubeBrowser.AppSpot.com
www.AwardCubes.com www.BuddyCubes.de www.MasterCubes.com
skype: ci-cube

DR. ING. HABIL. EKKEHARD BEIER CI-CUBE DEVELOPMENT
Ekkehard Beier - Prof. Köhler-Straße 15 - D-98693 ILMENAU
UST-IDNR. DE226125245