Well, finding your site SuperTweet.net today was a great find for me!
So I hope it doesn't go away any time soon.  And I will be donating to
your cause shortly.

I updated my perl code using Net::Twitter to do oAuth - but it didn't
work right.  That's because Net::Twitter has 12+ perl module
dependencies,
so I couldn't get the simplest thing to work: a status update.  The
other
stuff works ok, though.  And then I found SuperTweet.net, and now
status updates are a piece of cake!

Thanks for making the site and the service.  Much appreciated.

David