Hey Taylor,

These lists are zombies.

Through Twitter.com, I have failed to change the status from private
to public, change the name or add a member. When I select a member to
add from the find people search, then user-actions list-menu button,
it appears to have worked: the "Your lists: list-name" tag appears
below the selected user. But the action has actually failed - the list
page shows no members.

Attempting to add a member via the API, I get an XML <list> element
with <member_count>0</member_count>. Attempting to delete the list via
the API returns the same <list>... undead!

Ken