Hi, John

Does Twitter still plan to implement backfill support in streaming
API? In an older post from
Mark McBride (April, 2010), he said:

"To alleviate some of the concerns raised in this
thread we thought it would be useful to give more details about how we
plan
to generate IDs  ...
... 4) We will provide a way to backfill from the streaming API. ..."

Thanks!