Hi Tiago,

You may have been blacklisted, likely for (highly) repeated requests to a
resource that was throwing you errors -- like account/verify_credentials
with credentials that aren't valid.

In this situation, you'll want to follow up with our API support team by
writing to a...@twitter.com from the email address associated with your
Twitter account. Include details on your IP address, what you may have been
doing that could have triggered the blacklisting, and they'll follow up with
you on taking the necessary steps to rectify.

Thanks,
Taylor