Quoting Adam Green <140...@gmail.com>:

Terms like "spammer" or "good citizen" are kind of vague. What are
your goals in ranking users? Are you looking for good people to follow
or engage with? In that case it doesn't really matter if they are a
bot or a human. What matters is whether others find them interesting.

Obviously, I don't speak for all Twitter "consumers of the feed" but I have so far not found a single bot that I find interesting, and there are some people bot-like enough that I won't follow them either.

--
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky
http://borasky-research.net http://twitter.com/znmeb

"A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems." - Paul Erdos