Hi Adam,

The lack of response to some requests is due more to them going unread than
being explicitly denied. I make a best effort to keep up with the volume of
requests and approve or deny each that I process (balanced with my other
responsibilities). These produce an email response.

To be honest, the volume of requests is so high that we have to take a
"divide & conquer" approach, processing recent and dated requests alike.
Obviously, this is suboptimal, which is why I welcome direct inquiries to
help focus attention. I can't really disclose the volume of requests, but it
is more than you probably imagine and the vast majority of them are not
actionable due to an insufficient amount of information.

We're actively working on a better model for whitelisting as a concept &
execution, as well as providing a more actionable funnel to ensure that the
current situation of developers falling through the cracks is minified.

Thanks,
Taylor