My understanding is that it's impossible to get all of the user
objects that have retweeted because:

1) retweets_by_me does not return the person that did the retweeting
2) retweeted_by is limited to only the first 100 users

Can someone clarify that is the case?  Is there a way to retrieve
every person that retweeted a particular status message?  For
retweeted_by what are the critieria that determine which 100 users are
returned?

In our application we would like to inform a user of every message
that was retweeted and show them every user that retweeted it.  If
there are other ways to accomplish that I'd really appreciate some
pointers.

Thanks!