Dave, we really appreciate your note and the kind words. We appreciate all
the time that you guys as developers devote to working on our API, providing
feedback and being an active part of the community. It's great to know that
Taylor, Matt and the rest of the team's hard work pays off sometimes :)

As always, please let us know how we can continue to be better -- both in
code and support.

Thanks again, Ryan