Just wanted to chime in quickly. I've been using Site Streams in production for over a month now and have found them to be absolutely fantastic. Really rock solid. If Site Streams are indeed what you're looking for, I wouldn't let the beta tag scare you away.

Taylor Singletary wrote:
Hi Neil,

What are you particularly trying to accomplish with your Twitter
Integration? How are tweets used in the application? What APIs were you
leveraging when you were planning a REST-only solution?

While Site Streams is "officially beta" right now, it's very reliable --
but whether it's the right solution for you really depends on what
you're looking to accomplish.

Thanks,
Taylor

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 1:32 PM, Neil <sheth.n...@gmail.com