I personally from one machine have most of Twitter in the past 2 months indexed. Yes it's possible. The "Twitter Advocates" who are dickheads [yeah you guys] suspended all of my apps but one [luckily I don't use my personal account of course for my "work" when I mentioned methods for this].

ToS vs. "The Law". It's a huge question.

Best,

Edward H. Hotchkiss
http://www.edwardhotchkiss.com/
http://www.twitter.com/edwardhotchkiss/