Hello,

I hope this is the right place to post this but I have found an issue
when using the Tweet button on my website. I use the custom version.

When I run it through the W3C Validator I get these errors and I have
tried Doctype variations but they all don't validate.

there is no attribute "data-url"

there is no attribute "data-count"

there is no attribute "data-text"

there is no attribute "data-via"

I make my websites to validate for a number of reasons and they are
usually 100% valid but with the tweet button they won't validate
anymore. I'm surprised at this as I thought the developers would have
made sure the button validates before anything!