Hi,

I was wondering about what happens to the developers/companies who are
at 'restricted track' or 'partner track' levels for streaming API access?
Also, If a developer wants to have his applications Streaming api
access-roles elevated, who does he contact - Twitter or Gnip? And finally,
for the  keywords with very lesser frequencies, Streaming API, for last two
weeks, is dropping almost everything. So how random is this sample that I'm
looking for? Does it make sense to detect these "kind" of keywords early and
then use Search-API tto discover conversations?

Thanks,
dj