Hi computerzworld,

This information is not available through the API.

The following information might be helpful with paginating the Search
results though. The Search API will return roughly 1500 results total,
separated into pages of size 'rpp' (results per page). The maximum rpp is
100, and the default is 15.

Best,
@themattharris
Developer Advocate, Twitter