To tweet to your own Twitter account with TwitterOAuth is as simple as three
line of code:

https://gist.github.com/564882

The wiki also lists a number of excellent guides/howtos specific for
TwitterOAuth:

https://github.com/abraham/twitteroauth/wiki/links

Abraham
Abraham Williams | Hacker Advocate | abrah.am
@abraham <https://twitter.com/abraham> | github.com/abraham | blog.abrah.am