Hey,

I haven't been able to reproduce this using my Streaming API library. When
delimited=length is sent as a parameter we will include the number of bytes
(in decimal) for the object being sent.

What I did notice is that 0x6EF = 1775 and 0x710 = 1808 -- in both cases the
Hex values are 6 bytes longer than the object we are returning.

The hex value you are seeing isn't something we're have added. Is it
possible some debug code was added to your streaming library?

One way to test is to make a request using curl only and see if the Hex
values are showing there as well. You can do this by running:
    curl https://stream.twitter.com/1/statuses/filter.json -d
"track=twitter" -u YOUR_USERNAME

Best,
@themattharris