I understand how to request permission via the callback, but...

What I would like to do is have the application that is already
whitelisted be able to post to multiple accounts--this is to support a
scenario where each Twitter account represents a single class (think
University). In this case the Learning Management System (LMS) would
need to write student activity to the correct class--and students may
be in more than one class.

I think that if I had the application gain write permission to
accounts it would then be using the API limits for each account and
the fact that the main application is whitelisted would no longer
matter. Which defeats the value of being whitelisted.

Since many of you are far better at using the API than I, what are
your thoughts? Have I missed something obvious in the documentation?