Hi,

I am trying to establish my first connection to twitter using .NET. I
get the following error when I use the demo project from internet that
is using a webrequest: "Unauthorized".

{http://twitter.com/oauth/request_token?oauth_callback=http://
localhost&oauth_consumer_key=#keyvalue#&oauth_nonce=#keyvalue#&oauth_signature_method=HMAC-
SHA1&oauth_timestamp=#keyvalue#&oauth_version=1.0&oauth_signature=#keyvalue#}

(I replaced the real values by #keyvalue# ....)

I created my app in dev.twitter.com and used the consumer key and
consumer secret from there.

Anybody knows what could be the reason. I read somewhere I would need
authorization by sending a mail to a...@twitter.com. Is this true? Or
could the reason be something else?

Thank you very much in advance for any response,

Erik