Check this out...today sometime between 4:01:43 AM PST and 4:01:53 AM PST
(sorry for the ambiguity, those are our "every 10 sec" logging timestamps
for other stuff), we saw the unsigned equivalent of -2 (4294967294) being
sent by twitter in user.listed_count...

Exception in thread "Twitter Stream Handling Thread[Receiving stream]"
java.lang
.NumberFormatException: For input string: "4294967294"
        at
java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.
java:48)
        at java.lang.Integer.valueOf(Integer.java:553)
        at twitter4j.internal.util.ParseUtil.getInt(ParseUtil.java:120)
        at twitter4j.UserJSONImpl.init(UserJSONImpl.java:103)
        at twitter4j.UserJSONImpl.<init>(UserJSONImpl.java:86)
        at twitter4j.StatusJSONImpl.init(StatusJSONImpl.java:101)
        at twitter4j.StatusJSONImpl.<init>(StatusJSONImpl.java:84)
        at twitter4j.StatusJSONImpl.init(StatusJSONImpl.java:118)
        at twitter4j.StatusJSONImpl.<init>(StatusJSONImpl.java:84)
        at
twitter4j.StatusStreamImpl.handleNextElement(StatusStreamImpl.java:116)
        at twitter4j.StatusStreamImpl.next(StatusStreamImpl.java:89)
        at
twitter4j.TwitterStream$StreamHandlingThread.run(TwitterStream.java:529)

Any idea what's going on and/or when it might be fixed?

Thanks,
Dan