Hi,

/1/account/settings is a new api which has not been included in the official
document.
http://groups.google.com/group/twitter-development-talk/browse_thread/thread/cdc34ae78a2350b8?pli=1
--------
GET /1/account/settings.{format}
Requires authentication.
Returns the current trend, geo and sleep time information for the
authenticating user.
--------
--
Yusuke Yamamoto
yus...@mac.com

this email is: [x] bloggable/tweetable [ ] private
follow me on : http://twitter.com/yusukeyamamoto
subscribe me at : http://samuraism.jp/