I do see results at both :S maybe some caching issue at your side?

On Sat, Jan 1, 2011 at 10:33 PM, Todd <todd.rog...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm doing some work for a festival that has several Twitter accounts.
> When you look at the New Zealand search query, it comes back fine:
>
> http://search.twitter.com/search.atom?q=from%3Alanewayfestnz
>
> But when you look at the Australian one, it comes back like there are
> no results:
>
> http://search.twitter.com/search.atom?q=from%3Alanewayfest

example entry response here:

  <entry>
    <id>tag:search.twitter.com,2005:21743308875235328</id>
    <published>2011-01-03T01:43:03Z</published>
    <link type="text/html" rel="alternate"
href="http://twitter.com/lanewayfest/statuses/21743308875235328"/>
    <title>RT @juhardyy: @rubyoureyes I just went to homeclub. But
laneway is a must go event. You will have &quot;i didnt go to laneway
, now im regretting it&quot; syndrome.</title>
    <content type="html">RT &lt;a
href=&quot;http://twitter.com/juhardyy&quot;&gt;@juhardyy&lt;/a&gt;:
&lt;a href=&quot;http://twitter.com/rubyoureyes&quot;&gt;@rubyoureyes&lt;/a&gt;
I just went to homeclub. But laneway is a must go event. You will have
&amp;quot;i didnt go to laneway , now im regretting it&amp;quot;
syndrome.</content>
    <updated>2011-01-03T01:43:03Z</updated>
    <link type="image/png" rel="image"
href="http://a0.twimg.com/profile_images/1142701458/broadcast_CD_back_lo200x200_normal.jpg"/>
    <twitter:geo>
    </twitter:geo>
    <twitter:metadata>
      <twitter:result_type>recent</twitter:result_type>
    </twitter:metadata>
    <twitter:source>&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.tweetdeck.com&quot;
rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;TweetDeck&lt;/a&gt;</twitter:source>
    <twitter:lang>en</twitter:lang>
    <author>
      <name>lanewayfest (Laneway Festival)</name>
      <uri>http://twitter.com/lanewayfest</uri>
    </author>
  </entry>

> Any ideas on how to track down what's wrong here?  I checked the
> obvious, putting in the since parameter to make sure it wasn't because
> of inactivity or something strange like that.  You look at
> http://www.twitter.com/lanewayfest there are tweets.  Any ideas?  I
> know I can grab the RSS of tweets (and it comes back fine) but was
> just wondering why this method returns nothing.
>
> Todd

> Issues/Enhancements Tracker:
> Change your membership to this group:

Mauro Sebastián Asprea

E-Mail: mauroasp...@gmail.com
Mobile: +34 654297582
Skype: mauro.asprea

Algunos hombres ven las cosas como son y se preguntan porque. Otros sueñan
cosas que nunca fueron y se preguntan por qué no?.
George Bernard Shaw