Just got into the office and sure enough I got an email of a 400
response last night at 12:59 AM. From what I can tell the last request
before the 400 was at 11:55 PM and had an expiration time of 11:57 PM.

This does still match up with my first request after midnight theory,
but I noticed something else interesting in the header. The date in
the header is "Sat, 15 Jan 2011 06:59:21 GMT", which would be 12:59:21
AM CST. The X-RateLimit-Reset is 1295074762, which is 12:59:22 AM CST.

It's possible that there was a request done after 11:57 PM that I'm
not tracking and that our request was just lucky to be sent one second
before our reset, but I find the one second different a little too
close to ignore.

-Zach