Welcome to Twitter OAuth Camp for mobile.

I have written 4 chapters to explain how to integrate Twitter on iOS &
Android using OAuth library. I can't release the chapters now as our
publisher is reviewing the content and getting it ready to publish the
book in a short few months. The book will be released in early summer.
It contains very details step-to-step explanation, screen captures,
line by line coaching, code examples.

I think this is the greatest thing b/c these chapters will help me to
remember how to fight thru each step to get this to work.

I am teaching iOS class. I am planning to teach Twitter iOS class and
going to offer a class in a few weeks. The problem I have is I
couldn't find a venue. I couldn't find any ideal dates at Hackerdojo.
Plug N Play doesn't offer WiFi and/or available dates. Access Growth
doesn't offer the venue as I haven't shown enough muscle.

Any suggestions?