Hi Toddy,

Something like pastebin is a good place to put example code/responses.
Alternatively I post messages using an email client, and can post code
without any problems -- maybe that will work for you?

The API works on rate limits so ensure you stay within them. Also back off
if you keep getting error responses. Constantly breaking the rate limit and
ignoring multiple error responses could mean you get blacklisted. But if you
are just running some testing code manually it is unlikely this will happen
to you.

Making multiple requests to the same method won't affect you're rate limit
anymore than a request to another rate limited endpoint.

If you can share the log we can take a look and see if anything odd shows
up.

Best,
@themattharris
Developer Advocate, Twitter