I have a web application to allow clients to update information for their
recordings (music) which are then listed on another site. I'd like to
include an area to allow them to update their Twitter status. Given that
each client already signs in to the current application, and (some of) their
Twitter usernames and passwords are already in a database, it would be good
if they did not need to log in to Twitter as well and select 'Allow' each
time they visit that area of the application. Is it possible to bypass the
Sign in with Twitter step on connect.php and somehow send their username and
password, or at least only require this once and store their credentials in
the database to be used thereafter?

Thanks!