Thanks for the tips Matt.

The people using this system definitely send the tweet when they reach their
final destination (they're run a food truck), and don't use wifi. They are
using both iPhone and Android phones to send these tweets, so the only answer
is that their devices must be sending incorrect GPS data.

However... why should this happen when the iPhone Map application is tracking
accurately, at the same time when sending a status message to Twitter? This is
why I'm confused and wondering if actually there's a process in between the
device and Twitter that gets things muddled?

Especially as I get a completely different result when using Google Latitude,
also erratic (mostly incorrect) but in a completely different way to Twitter's
result.

Thanks again,
David

David Terranova