Hi Matt,

Are trends.api.twitter.com/* officially supported endpoints?

In other words, should Twitter4J and other libraries connect to
trends.api.twitter.com by default?

Thanks,
--
Yusuke Yamamoto
yus...@mac.com

this email is: [x] bloggable/tweetable [ ] private
follow me on : http://twitter.com/yusukeyamamoto
subscribe me at : http://samuraism.jp/