Hi Carlos,

I am not sure I understand the relevance of your question. I am
planning on using OAuth for authentication. The URL count API
(url.api.twit..) does not need authentication.

Assuming that with callback you refer to the Javascript callbacks; The
processing in question will happen in a backend component and thus
wont be able to receive the callbacks?

Martin