Hi,
>From what i understand, there is no concept of rate limiting for streaming
api. Actually it does make sense because if anyone is to use
'statuses/sample' method (say) the limit will soon be crossed.  We are
working on something that will heavily use the streaming api, so if rate
limiting is imposed in future it could create some problems.  Are there any
chances of such a restriction being imposed?

Secondly, this api requires authentication unlike search api. Authentication
for user streams is fine but I don't understand it's need for streaming api.

Thanks,
Paresh