Peter Denton,

I have a corporate website and I would like to show Twitter feeds of
my selected keywords (Theme Based). For that I would like to use API
which get me the feeds directly..without creating any Twitter account,
just like anonymous user..my question is, will Twitter consider it as
SPAM..

Or Shall I follow

1. Get the feed or /statuses/user_timeline without authentication at a
rate up to 150 times per hour and store the tweets in a database. Then
serve tweets to your web page from the database.

Thanks for any help on this.