On Feb 10, 8:40 am, Peter Motyka <pmot...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm seeing intermittent issues as well on the /oauth/access_token endpoint.
>  Have you ever gotten to the bottom of this or is it just best to handle the
> error and retry?  Below is a capture of my HTTP requests:

No resolution on this issue. I've collected details on the full chain
of calls for about 100 of these failures, now.  They seem to be
occurring more frequently (although, that may be the result of more
application use rather than a higher failure rate).

Retrying the access_token call does not seem to be sufficient (that
always fails, in my experience); it's necessary to start the process
over with oauth/authorize (or oauth/authenticate).

If Twitter is interested in the details, I'd be happy to supply them.

-Marc