Paresh,

The problem is that all geocoded tweets from India dind't have the country
field filled. I use geographic database to transform Lat/Long into political
boundaries information. The twitter dind't support most of countries
boundaries. But if you set a bounding box at Lat/Long India area, streaming
API will get a lot of tweets.

Cheers, Augusto.

氣