Hi

I am using this code for the MGTwitterEngine oAuth from source
https://github.com/kimptoc/MGTwitterEngine-1.0.8-OAuth/

but not working for me...

it give the same error I was getting in using xAuth without enabling
xAuth

Error Log is:
Twitter request failed! (3AFB8476-929F-4467-A4FE-DE43358CB62A) Error:
The operation couldn’t be completed. (HTTP error 401.) ((null))

and one more thing I have not found anything in this source of code
for setting the application key and secret?
may be error due to this.. please help me.

Code I am using
-(IBAction)twitterBtnAct:(id)sender{
    // Put your Twitter username and password here:
    NSString *username = @"amit_bursys";
    NSString *password = @"1abattan23";

        NSString *consumerKey = @"b2jD5AXJewSNfmCBfzvlw";
        NSString *consumerSecret =
@"ceqEECJalqtVUnxl8sNQxrh5dXGUvo9cg4HxKNn6g";
    // Make sure you entered your login details before running this
code... ;)
    if ([username isEqualToString:@""] || [password
isEqualToString:@""]) {
        NSLog(@"You forgot to specify your username/password in
AppController.m!");
    }

    // Create a TwitterEngine and set our login details.
    twitterEngine = [[MGTwitterEngine alloc] initWithDelegate:self];
    [twitterEngine setUsername:username password:password];

    // Get updates from people the authenticated user follows.
    [twitterEngine getFollowedTimelineFor:username since:nil
startingAtPage:0];
}

Thanks