If you have control of the browser used to show the login page, maybe you
can manually reset the cookies of the entire browser when the user finished
the interaction. You can try making a plugin, or even a greasemonkey script
could help.

Or maybe you can apply for XAuth if it is an application and not a webpage.
This will let you handle authentication as you want.

--
Gonzalo.