Hi,

Try the latest version of Twitter4J, and you'll get more verbose message.
If it doesn't help, consult the Twitter4J list
http://twitter4j.org/en/index.html#mailingList

Best,
--
Yusuke Yamamoto
yus...@mac.com

this email is: [x] bloggable/tweetable [ ] private
follow me on : http://twitter.com/yusukeyamamoto
subscribe me at : http://samuraism.jp/