First of all it is difficult to identify errors esp you don't have the
source code. However the stockoverflow discussion was good enough to
point out the general problems.

ld: duplicate symbol _EstimateBas64EncodedDataSize in /Users/pratgupta/
Desktop/Settinglinkedin/10_mar_butterfli/LinkedInClientLibrary/build/
Debug-iphonesimulator/libLinkedInClientLibrary.a(Base64Transcoder.o)
and /Users/pratgupta/Desktop/Settinglinkedin/10_mar_butterfli/Twitter
+OAuth/Libraries & Headers/libOAuth.a(Base64Transcoder.o)

Problem is: duplicate symbol

It occurs on _EstimateBas64EncodedDataSize from LinkedinClientLibrary
in libLinkedInClientLibrary.a(Base64Transcoder.o) and Twitter+OAuth in
libOAuth.a(Base64Transcoder.o).

Note: LinkedIn library and Ben Gottlieb's Twitter client include the
same OAuthConsumer code. It is duplicated. libLinkedInClientLibrary
and libOAuth both symbolicate the same method
'_EstimateBas64EncodedDataSize'. Check your #imports.

Just do a search within your Xcode project on
_EstimateBas64EncodedDataSize. Find out where the duplicated methods.
Determine which one you should remove.