Adam,

I appreciate the email and think you raise some great points. It's all stuff
that we aspire to be able to do and things that I think foster great
developer ecosystems. We are currently growing the developer advocate team
to get poor Matt and Taylor some help (
https://twitter.com/job.html?jvi=o5DxVfwU,Job).

Please send along any recommendations of people you think would be a great
fit for the role. We have a few more people starting in two months which I
think will make a big difference.

Ryan

--
Ryan Sarver