What if Twitter just suspended anyone who followed more than 1,000
users without ever having tweeted? But then their membership would
sink dramatically. How about not allowing following past 100 users
without tweeting at least once. What is the point of these accounts
anyway, unless they are being built up and then sold? They can't be
used for spam, since they don't tweet, and generally don't have URLs
in their profiles.

On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 10:47 AM, Dean Collins <d...@cognation.net> wrote:
> Lol, someone want to write me an app that blocks all users where their
> username ends with two or three numbers.
>

> This is getting ridiculous.
>

> Seems like something that would be pretty easy to achieve via the API don’t
> you think?
>

> Cheers,
>
> Dean

> Issues/Enhancements Tracker: