I realize Twitter is now possibly anti-developer, but do you think you
could tell us when "soon" is for the retirement of the cursor-less
friends/ids and followers/ids calls?  To rely on especially slow
cursor calls is a huge headache, and far slower than simply getting
ALL ids as we currently can when we call without cursor.  At least,
don't you think it would be best to announce such a major API change
in a way other than buried deep in an otherwise pointless message
about, e.g., "Tweet Button"?  I guess this is par for the course... :(