How can an app get the historical twitter stream for more than 150 /
300 users in an hour?  Those users are all signing up to our service
and giving us their Oauth tokens.  If more than 150 / 300 sign up in
an hour, we can't get their historical data using the REST API because
of Twitter's limits.  Twitter's streaming API will let us get tweets
for that user going forward in time, but won't allow us to see the
tweets that are already in their stream.
  Is there any solution for this use case?  We want to offer a service
that parses user's twitter streams for statistical data, but if we
can't go back and get their historical record, they'll have nothing
when they first log in to the site.