Hi,

I am building a web application using sign-in with twitter and upon signed
in I am showing user's friends & followers. It's not another twitpic like
service but in the vertical market (CRM space).

Since sign-in process api calls are authenticated hence will be charged to
the respective user (I am ok here) But *the real problem is rate-limiting on
the the friends/followers list* because "GET statuses/friends" (
http://dev.twitter.com/doc/get/statuses/friends) calls do not requires
authentication and calls are deducted from the calling hosts IP address
allowance (my website) which are permitted 150 requests per hour which my
website will reach in few minutes.

Earlier I could have asked for the *white-listing* from twitter but it's not
offered anymore. This features (friends/followers list) is very very
important features on my website and without this my website will be
toothless. Hence I'm very very frustrated. Can somebody help me how do
resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance.

A Kumar.