The Full http response is NULL.

The request sent is $this->connection->post('direct_message/new',
array( 'screen_name' => $username, 'text' => $text ) ) with proper
auth headers.

Again, the method works if we pass user_id rather than screen_name.
$this->connection->post( 'direct_messages/new', array( 'user' =>
19081905, 'text' => $text ) );

Using screen_name has been working for 4 months in our app, and
stopped working 2 days ago.

Thanks