Hi,

I've noticed that the streaming api does not return statuses where one of
the track keywords only matches the expanded url. We can also see that in
the entities object attached to a status update, the expanded_url is mostly
empty (which is not a big issue for us since we do the expanding ourselves).
The Search REST api however does match these statuses.

Are there any plans of adding this functionality in the future?

We are currently using the Search REST api as a fallback to cover these
discrepancies, which is not ideal since the rest api does not return the
location field of the user posting the tweet.

Thanks