As Tom said, you should use web intents if you're looking for a simple
"tweet link". It's really easy to implement, it doesn't require javascript,
and it's mobile friendly. Oh, and you can also use the "related" and "via"
parameters (if you like Tweet Button's suggested account system).

More info on http://dev.twitter.com/pages/intents

Arnaud / @rno <http://twitter.com/rno>