This is something I am experiencing as well. There is clearly 150 that
is awarded to the accounts per hour. I signed out and signed in, ad
every time there is 150 requests, not 350.

Is there suppose to be 350 or 150 coming from this call?

http://twitter.com/account/rate_limit_status.json

because I get 150 for my accounts. It will reset on another account,
but still only to 150 not 350.