I can save access_token, but how can I use it later?
A user doesn't enter any information (login, email, etc), so I cannot
get his access_token from the database.
A user may login to Twitter under different accounts or may use
another computer, so I cannot use cookies too.
A user just clicks "Sign in with Twitter" button and I guess all
further actions should be done by Twitter.