Oh and i almost forgot :
This is how i build my authorization header field

var data = "OAuth oauth_nonce="+nonce+",
oauth_signature_method="+oauth_signature_method+",
oauth_timestamp="+time+", oauth_consumer_key="+consumer_key+",
oauth_token="+accessor.oauth_token+", oauth_signature="+
encodeURIComponent(signature)+", oauth_version="+oauth_version;